Tuesday, January 4, 2011

100th Post!

My 100th post, wicked exciting!! :) and just like I usually do I have a couple of thoughts racing through my head so I will make them short (going with what I said last month about wanting more short posts)

At the current moment I am frustrated with JD. If I need him to be up because we have to go somewhere he is napping. But if we aren't going anywhere and I want him to nap he is wide awake. I guess I should have seen this coming. After all it is just like before he was born. We didn't want him to come as he was coming early but then once we wanted him to come he didn't want to. Silly boy. Its a good thing I love him :)

Another things that is going through my mind is holidays and pictures. I have found that we either have pictures or video but not both. Since thinking about that I realize we don't have that many of either. I think this is because I didn't like living behind a camera watching my children live. But at the same time I can't relive it because I don't have the pictures. Does anyone have a way to be able to participate in their children's lives and still take pictures and/or video?

I guess that is all for now.

HISloveNAME
The Woodward Family

1 comment:

warriormom said...

Congrats on your 100th post!!! I love your profile pic, by the way.