So I am pretty sure I slept right through last night, no contractions waking me up. The baby was very active like it usually was, which kinda indicates to me that the contractions are slowing. It should be noted that I am still on the meds and that is probably what is working to stop them. Today around 1pm I started to have quite a few and realized it was because I only had an hour before I was due for my next pill, so I am guessing without them I would be having more.
In my looking around for information on preterm labor, and more specifically the drug they sent me home on, I found some interesting information including a chart here:
|Gestational Age, wk ||Survival ||Respiratory Distress Syndrome ||Intraventricular Hemorrhage ||Sepsis ||Necrotizing Enterocolitis |
My mom is here again today. Isaac slept this morning and has class this evening. Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment and then we hope to head up to his parents for Thanksgiving. Isaac is running a race in the morning and we are going to have dinner at their house, my father will be joining us. After dinner we are going to my aunt's, which is my favorite part of the holidays because she makes the best food. I am still thinking that this child is going to do what RuthAnne did and "mess up" my Thanksgiving (while pregnant) in some way. The only reason I wouldn't go up is if I am dilating, so I am hoping the doctor checks me tomorrow and finds that I am not. I don't really see the contractions going away and I don't really want that to hold me back if I am just going to be doing this and sitting at home till 40 weeks or longer. Isaac was supposed to take his sister to get some work done on her car on Friday, I still want that to be able to happen, so we shall see how things play out. Either way we probably won't be home till Friday, which means that you probably won't hear from me till at least then, maybe even not till Saturday.