Saturday, February 12, 2011

JD Turns 1

Yes I made the cake (I will post the stages pictures I have later)
So I am finally getting around to sharing about JD's birthday party. It went well. I need to format the video of him eating the cake- he wasn't impressed lol. 
The Cake (He wanted it at first)
I tried feeding it too him, but like I said, he wasn't impressed
The pictures I have didn't come out very well :( the person who took them didn't move with the light through the window or zoom in at all. I'm trying not to dwell on that and I think it is part of why I don't want to share them, because then I have to go through them and actually look at them. So here we go:
First gift, he loved opening them
His little suit (wicked adorable)
We went and got his 1 year pictures taken. He wasn't really himself, but we still got some good ones.

The 1 pose we got. (with a coupon getting 1 pose is wicked cheep)
I knew I would regret it if I didn't get this picture

HISloveNAME
The Woodward Family

No comments: