Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Deep Breaths

We are getting there... slowly but surely. The cable guy had to come again today because things were fulling installed yesterday. Because they came back in 30 days we get 3 months of HBO free Yes I know to call and cancel. Most of our clothes are put away, we still have to figure out where some of them are going to go. Unfortunately I think we are going to have to squeeze another dresser in here :( or maybe just a different one, but then that means no TV. Which some people are totally for no tv in the bedroom Isaac and I only go to bed at the same time 2 times a week if we are lucky and having grown up in a small house and hearing the TV as I fell asleep I find comfort in falling asleep to it. Anyway... So clothes are mostly done. Right now I am a little more than ticked that it takes over 1.5 hours to dry a load of clothes. Isaac is going to pull the washer/dryer away from the wall and see if something is blocked. It better be because I am wicked excited to have my own washer and dryer. Isaac was just coughing in the living room and the monitor lit up :( the doors were made to be handicap accessible which is a little ridicules considering how small the apartment is. Anyway... They are very thin and very big, so you can hear just about everything through them. We are going to see what we can do with the kids door, maybe put something on it to block the noise... I did put up some stuff between our apartment and the landlord's house. It is only kinda working.. actually mostly all it is doing is blocking the site of the door. My mom is going to see if there is something else we can put behind the curtain yes it is one of the ones that is supposed to block noise. We still have about half the kitchen to unpack and then we have to tackle what everyone helped us pack up the day we moved which is all the crap we had all over the apartment. Hopefully we can figure out something to do with that. All in all I guess things are going ok but I feel like I am going crazy. I can't rest and I am wicked exhausted. In fact today I got a chill so I am pretty sure I am coming down with something, which is definitely not helping the situation.

Rae: She has stopped listening, almost completely, no lying. It is really weird. I think it is because of the move and I hope she moves past it soon because she is really bothered by it.

JD: He took a step fully unassisted. He was walking toward something but for a full step and a half he wasn't touching anything. I tried to get him to do it again it was hard cause he was tired and hungry but he didn't just go straight down, he thought about and started to attempt a step. I was really hoping he would be walking by now :-/

HISloveNAME
The Woodward Family

No comments: