Thursday, November 4, 2010

First Words?

The question mark is because I am really hoping they are the start to moving forward. I only fear this because of what we went through with Rae. However, he babbles and she really didn't. Tell me what you think?

I should warn you to turn the speakers down... I am pretty loud right at the beginning and then even louder at the end ;)



I am going to try to start just writting quick updates. The thought behind this is hoping I will forget less and will be able to share in every joy or worry that comes our way. That I will be here often enough that it doesn't become: 'oh yeah, I should update the blog' and I have to sit for 20 minutes and write something. I don't know how good I will become at that but I am going to try that for now.

HISloveNAME
The Woodward Family

No comments: