Friday, November 5, 2010

Channel Surfing

I was channel surfing at 1am last night and came across a show on pbs.. I believe it was their create channel it was about knitting and they were doing socks. I really want to make socks I figure if I can make socks I can make anything. Because its the double pointed needles that scare me. I think that socks and gloves/mittens make good gifts people get sick of scarves, or they don't wear them. Hats are the other thing I can make... and same thing. So my plan is too look around their website and when I finish JD's blanket which I should probably be working on right now I am going to start working on bigger projects, maybe make the kids some clothes and toys. I am wicked excited. I love knitting and I hope to have more time to work on some great projects.

His love Name
The Woodward Family

No comments: