Sunday, September 19, 2010

Someday

At least I hope someday it will happen. We are working so hard to get Rae potty trained and by we I mean her and I. I have been putting her in underwear all day every day and we have maybe one accident a day sometimes more but in the underwear she lets me know quicker. It stinks because we pay for our laundry and I can't always get it done when I need to either someone is using the washer when I can, or I don't have any quarters. and while I do realize I could just hand wash them it doesn't seem to be the same. There are times where she goes in by herself and goes I just have to teach her that only mommy and daddy can dump the potty and wash it out.
JD has started cruising around the living room. He still prefers crawling but I am hoping he is going to start walking sooner rather than later. If he doesn't start walking until after a year he will have been crawling for almost a year more like 10 months but still a loong time

I am working on reading The Colorado Kid by Stephen King we have been watching Haven and it is based on this book. Isaac got it on tape to listen to on the way to and from work. I also got Raising your Spirited Child: A Guide for Parents Whose Child is More Intense, Sensitive, Perceptive, Persistent and Energetic My mom said she read it and she loved it.
I am hoping it will help with Rae. I talked to a new neighbor here and she recommended another book also, so I might look through that one too. I have also started attending a Bible study which I am wicked excited about we are doing a study on the Psalms. So I have a lot of reading to do. lol OH I also borrowed The Host by Stephanie Meyer from a friend.

His LOVE Name
The Woodwards

No comments: