Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It Got Worse but then...

...today was okay
Well, JD woke up around 1:30am to eat, so I got about an hour of rest. I fed him, in the middle of that Rae woke up again. She was very thirsty, so Isaac gave her a few teaspoons of water. When I was done nursing JD I gave Isaac the bottle and he gave it to JD and I sat with Rae, she was pretty awake at this point. A little bit later I hear Isaac moan and run to the bathroom... He started :( its a good thing he didn't go to work because he started around 3:30am and he would have still been at work. Rae started to feel okay I guess cause she started running around like usual. Around 7 or 8am Isaac called me from the bedroom telling me he needed help, I thought he was going to tell me JD was throwing up. I guess it was good news, JD was fine, but Isaac got the comforter. I was done, I called Isaac's father who came down. I know I should have been able to do it on my own, but I figure if I have the help so close I should take advantage of it. Isaac, Rae and JD all napped at the same time yesterday so I probably would have gotten a nap anyway. Although, I think having him here made me feel like I HAD to take a nap, otherwise I might not have. I was able to get laundry done, and some other things, so it was nice. Hopefully he doesn't get this, or give it to someone. Rae was running around yesterday, but today she woke up shaking and then she slept for 3 hours. Totally not like her, she doesn't take naps anymore. I can't get the picture of her throwing up out my head, it makes me so sad :(

But then today...

I am pretty sure he knew what he was doing. I was watching him do push-ups and thought I should take some pictures. As I was taking some pictures I thought "Man.. he really looks like he is going to roll over..." So I started the video, and I caught this :) So proud.

GB ~The Woodwards

4 comments:

warriormom said...

Wow! I'm speechless!!! Great video. Hope you guys get rid of the sickies soon and so hope you don't get it!

MeWoodward said...

Thank you :) Isn't it awesome! I hope we do to. There are 10 people in our building that have gotten it. But a few in families that have that haven't, I am hoping JD and I are among the lucky ones.

The Murray's said...

OMG! that's awesome! What a stinkin' cutie he is!!!

MeWoodward said...

:) Thank you!