Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 2

No I won't be numbering all the days :)
Its been interesting. First thing this morning I had a great "conversation" with RuthAnne:
RuthAnne- Ma
Me- Yes, RuthAnne?
RuthAnne gets down off the couch, walks over to me and give me a kiss.

Not only did she address me, she followed it was something. I almost cried :)

Shortly after that my mom left to go to work. RuthAnne bawled. We tried to get her to say good-bye out the window, which usually works, but instead she just reached for gramme and cried. RuthAnne has started to understand that I can't pick her up, she can't climb on me and all those things so she has started to go to others, my mom or Isaac (the people who have been watching her). My mom said when RuthAnne got out of her room this morning she ran into the living room. Tomorrow is going to be interesting because we are putting the gate back up on her door. With mom in the living room it was just as easy to leave it down. Mostly because you have to climb over it because moving it is such a pain. We shall see how tomorrow goes.

Isaac has been cleaning up the apartment for RuthAnne's 2nd birthday party tomorrow. I was worried that he wouldn't be able to get all the things done that needed to get done with RuthAnne underfoot. But he said he could. Well her room looks AMAZING! lol. She helped I guess. I don't know how he is able to do it because she doesn't help me, she gets in my way and puts things where they don't need to be. But he got it done. Right now he is baking a cake and I think working through cleaning the kitchen and living room. I am in the bedroom catching up on some blog readings, facebook stalking friends, and working on FarmVille and some other silly Facebook games. I think my next project will be to make the layout and colors of our blog better.. cause I don't like them. lol. I have also been looking up meanings of names. We know that if it is a boy it will be Joseph Daniel but our girl name is a little more up in the air. Annabelle Grace is what we have so far, but I just found out that Annabelle means "grace" Isaac doesn't see the problem. If I can't find something better we will stay with it, apparently grace is important or something ;) But I hope to find another middle name maybe.

Isaac and RuthAnne will be going to church tomorrow and I will be staying home. I'll probably just sleep. Tomorrow afternoon we will have a VERY FULL apartment for RuthAnne's birthday. Hopefully all goes well. Things were thrown together. I planned to do everything on Friday; well that didn't work out, so my mom and Isaac had to make up for that. And we were going to have it at my parents house but I wouldn't be able to make the trip.

Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts, they mean so much to us :)

I think that is all, at least for now.

No comments: