Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Forgetful

I can remember dates and when things happened, because I can relate them to other things. But when it comes to cute this Rae does and says or just other mundane things that happen throughout the day- forget it. I used to be better. I say a report once on people who remember EVERY day of their lives (well, back to when the average person remembers) I think I have some of that because I don't know many (if any) who remembers things the way I do. When I was working at Stop and Shop some joked about kids messing with your memory, I swear they really do. One guy said it has to do with having your mind focused so much on them. That could be, but I swear half my mind is really missing sometimes lol.
Oh well, it is what it is. More laundry to do. Oh, like often times I forget I put laundry in so I will be waiting for the washer and then it will be hours before I remember. Why isn't there a buzzer of some sort on the washer like there is the dryer. I know the washer is done first so the dryer would be the one if I was only going to put it on one. But what if you don't have a dryer, you aren't going to use the dryer this load, you are only doing 1 load, or its the first load?

HISloveNAME
The Woodward Family

No comments: