Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Pics

It was a long day... Our WIC appointment was in Beverly and ended up taking 2 HOURS!! Then we got home and I was on the phone for 2 hours trying to figure something out for a Christmas gift for Isaac. My plan was: When we got home from the WIC appointment tell Isaac that I wanted to take a family picture and then order some cards from snapfish. Well.... about an hour into the phone call I start orchestrating taking the pics. good mom's can multitask ;) We even took some while I waited on hold. Ordered the cards, they should be here Monday. By then I will have figured out who I am going to be sending them too and hopefully I ordered enough. Here are the pics I used for the card:
^This one is cropped for JD^
^Our Family^

^This one is cropped for Rae^

The card says something about the "Christmas Season" which means I have till January 6th to get them out... hopefully it doesn't take me that long though :)

HISloveNAME
The Woodward Family

No comments: