Saturday, October 30, 2010

See You Later-s

My good friend Sarah moved today. I am going to miss them. They are only like 15 minutes away but its going to be rough especially when we move an hour away from there. I have felt very blessed to have been able to work through the past two years with her. They had just gotten married when they moved in they came in a Monte Carlo and a pickup truck and Rae wasn't even a year yet. Since then they found out she was pregnant, I helped her remember how to knit, she had a little girl. She wanted me to be pregnant with her but instead her little girl and JD are 9 months apart :) There were other more personal things, these were just the major happy things. We spent quite a bit of time together, I am going to miss her.


(I thought I had a pic of her daughter, but I guess I don't. But trust me when I say she is adorable!)

HISloveNAME
The Woodward Family

No comments: